Oatmeal for breakfast is the perfect start to the day. But a little variety is also good for breakfast. That’s why we’re showing you a great alternative to muesli, porridge and granola today. And it’s called baked oats. The TikTok trend tastes like a kind of cake or sweet casserole. Only made of oatmeal and quite healthy, because there is no added sugar. Ripe banana provides the necessary sweetness.
Our vegan blueberry baked oats are topped with blueberries – frozen or fresh in summer – and coconut chips before baking. That’s it.
Vegan Blueberry Baked Oats
Baked Oats Basic Recipe
- 200 g oatmeal
- 2 tsp flax seed, coarsely ground
- 350 ml plant milk
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla, ground
- 50 g frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut chips, alternatively coconut flakes
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients for the baked oats and mix well.
- Pour everything into one big or more small baking dishes. Press the blueberries into the batter. Sprinkle the coconut flakes on top and press down lightly.
- Now bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 - 25 minutes.
Song of the recipe:
San Fermin is an American chamber pop band. Chamber Pop? This describes a mixture of rock & pop with influences of classical music.
(Would you like to listen to all the songs for the recipe? Find them collected in one playlist here)