Small, cool bites with crisp chocolate on the outside and a fruity, creamy mixture of yogurt and strawberries on the inside. Sounds like a summer dream. It is, but a damn realistic one. This one’s called vegan strawberry yogurt clusters and it’s only 3 (or 4) ingredients.
You may have caught the TikTok trend of Blueberry Yogurt Clusters. This was the inspiration for our recipe today. But since it’s strawberry season, we took a slightly different approach. Admittedly not a very experimental one, because the mixture of strawberries, yogurt and chocolate works very well and has been well known since Yogurette at the latest. We don’t care. The main thing is that it tastes good.
Vegan Strawberry Yogurt Clusters
- 150 g strawberries
- 200 g vegan vanilla yogurt
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 10 g vegan light chocolate, optional
- Cut the strawberries into approx. 1 cm pieces and mix with the yogurt. Place 1 tablespoonful on a baking paper-lined surface (e.g. tray or plate) and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate, for example in a pan, in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Gradually pull the frozen strawberry yogurt clusters through the chocolate with the help of a fork and place them back on baking paper. Optionally, grate some white chocolate directly on top. Tip for processing: it makes sense to take a maximum of 2 clusters out of the freezer and pull them through the chocolate. Reheat the chocolate afterwards, as it cools down quickly due to the frozen yogurt and becomes too firm. Meanwhile, leave the remaining yogurt clusters in the freezer to prevent them from thawing.
- Place the clusters in the fridge or freezer to set before enjoying. They can also be kept longer in the freezer. Then let them thaw for 20-30 minutes before eating.
Song of the recipe:
Lie Ning from Berlin is probably going through the roof this year with his wonderful soulful electro-pop. „I could be a king, I could be queen. I could be anything“
(Would you like to listen to all the songs for the recipe? Find them collected in one playlist here)